In this articel, we’ll discuss how you can see who viewed your video on Facebook in 2022.
Are you curious about who has watched your Facebook video? In the past, it was difficult or impossible to find out who had viewed your posts and videos.
However, as of 2022, Facebook now allows its users to view who has viewed their videos. This is great news for content creators and marketers alike; it provides useful insights into user engagement and can help you optimize your content for maximum viewership!
What You’ll Need to Check Who Viewed Your Video
In order to check who viewed your video, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Make sure you are an admin or editor of the Page or Group where the video was posted;
2. Enable view counts for the post by clicking on the “View Counts” button in the top right corner of the post; and
3. Have access to the Facebook Insights page.
Once you have these items checked off, you’ll be ready to view who has viewed your video!
How to See Who Viewed Your Video
1. Go to your Page or Group and find the post that contains the video.
2. Click on the “View Counts” button in the top right corner of the post.
3. You will now be able to see who has viewed your video, along with their location, age, and gender.
4. To view more detailed information about each viewer, click on the “Insights” tab located at the top of the post.
5. Here, you will be able to get detailed information on each viewer, such as their interests and engagement.
It is now possible to view who has viewed your videos on Facebook in 2022! By taking advantage of this feature, you can gain valuable insights into your audience and optimize your content for maximum viewership. With the right tools and a bit of knowledge, you can get the most out of your videos on Facebook in 2022.